Monday, April 9

Zeke Turns 9 Months!

Today, my little boy turns nine months. I can't believe that it has already been 9 months!


Now, his physical and emotional developments are in rapid speed. As I've mentioned in this post, Zeke can now stand in his play pen using the bar handles. Now, he can stand ON HIS OWN. Woah. Even I was too surprised to speak. Then, he starts to walk while being assisted. Honestly, it's one of the most precious moments a mother can ever witness.

my little family at BGC, walking :)
I know that he's not yet ready for shoes as according to experts, going barefoot not only can help strengthen your child's arches and leg muscles but can also make it easier for your baby to balance when his shoeless feet are free to feel all the textures of what he's walking on but, well, his titas can't help it.

his shoe collection LOL
Playtime is more fun as well. He loves to play in his tub outside and loves to imitate sounds. His vocabulary is increasing as well, with "dadadada", "yayayaya" and "agigigig" for samples. He's more expressive of his anger as well. Whenever I take a toy away from him and he's not yet finished with it, he'll definitely throw a fit (not a tantrum, mind you).


But, he's learning to play on his own. Sometimes, whenever I'm really busy, I just place him in his play pen, add a couple of toys and BAM! He'll be as quiet as a mouse, until it's time to feed or sleep.


If you say his name, he'll look at you. He knows how to listen and somehow, beginning to learn the meaning of the word "no". Unfortunately, he's still at his curiosity peak so he won't stop what he's doing.


I love you to pieces, little Zeke. Don't grow up too fast; Daddy and Mommy are still enjoying your cute, baby antics.

3 comments:

  1. what a cute little darling you have there sis! :D

    I have followed you sis, I hope you'll follow me back.
    http://ohmyhael.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis! cute ng baby mo! just dropping by lang!
    followed you din in gfc from GT here! :)

    http://cutepasaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sissies! I have followed both your blogs!

    ReplyDelete