Wednesday, April 4

Walk Way 2012

Today, Zeke, my sister and I went to visit my hubby The Fort, Taguig. It was Holy Wednesday and naturally, everyone is entitled to leave the office at around noon. I was lucky enough to have the whole day off that's why I was able to bring Zeke to his daddy's office.


My son was very noisy, clearly enjoying his new surroundings. Good thing my husband's boss is used to seeing kids around the office during special occasions. Nonetheless, he was not reprimanded. I can't imagine a tall, Swedish man trying to hush my babbling kid, now that's a sight to see.

After parading his little son, my husband agreed to let me shop at Serendra (oh boy, I must have done something to please him because my husband doesn't usually allow me to shop, especially in High Street where all the designers are readily available. Heh). When we got there, I saw this sign which eventually got me curious:


I pulled my husband towards the starting station and well, we found ourselves totally mesmerized. It was The Way of the Cross, only in a more interactive setup. Even though we will do the Visita Iglesia tomorrow, it was like an appetizer to our faith.

My personal favorite was the first station:


Why? Because for the first time in many years, I was able to see myself. The real me. Don;t take what I said literally for you might not get it. In the activity with the mirrors, you have to stand up and be yourself. No pretensions of being okay, no nonsense, no anything, Honestly, it made my eyes glistened a bit.


There were a total of 14 stations, each requiring a specific reflection task. If you happen to drop by BGC, take a few minutes off your busy schedule and visit the Walk Way. I believe this is there fourth year and I heard each time it's different.

Have a safe holy week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment