Sunday, April 8

Happy Easter!

I can't sleep. I've been in front of my lappy for two straight hours now. I've been doing nothing in particular, just writing random things on FN when I suddenly came up with this poem:

Don't stop dreaming but don't forget to live
for a day wasted on nothing
is something you can never rebuild


I miss writing in rhyming words. All I do now is assess medical conditions then see if they can qualify for the best class. I need some oomph in my life.




Don't get me wrong; I have the best husband and the most beautiful son, there's nothing to complain about. It's just that, sometimes, when life starts to become monotonous again and your mind starts thinking about crappy things, you subconsciously believe your life is nothing but a bunch of dung.

What would Papa Jesus say?


He always says the right thing so I believe He'll tell me lay off the caffeine and stretch my leg muscles more. Which is good advice as I'm not able to jog around UP anymore. Not that I don't want to but because time is something I don't have right now.

Time is the devil's best temptation yet. It eats up your entire day when you're busy but casually tricks you of doing nothing when it's a slow day.

Today is Easter, the time when Jesus was resurrected from the death. I think I will follow his example, without dying of course.

If you start thinking about it, I think it's time I start changing how I perceive my work. Today, I will be resurrected from the death of monotony. I will celebrate my new life by inviting only positive vibes.


With Him by my side, I can never go wrong. Seize the day.

3 comments:

  1. visiting from GT sis! followed your blog. check out mine at http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    -Mish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! I followed your blog na rin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!

    Btw, just followed your blog.

    http://relaxandpleaseyourtastebuds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete