Sunday, May 22

Pregnancy Wardrobe

Alright, here we go.

When I got pregnant, I was near my desirable body weight so it was only natural to have clothes sizes S to M. Because of this problem, I had to buy a few L clothes and yep, maternity clothes as well.

Well, I feel like modelling my clothes so here's a few of my pregnant wardrobe and several other outfits.

Maid of Honor (first month)
Third month (F21 top and my ever trusty leggings)
Fourth month (leggings again!)

Folded and Hung shirt (partner with my fiancee)

Folded and Hung dress

I'm wearing our precious couple shirt bought from Trinoma

my first maternity dress from Gingersnaps (fifth month)
Swim wear cover up from Bayo

Who says pregnant women can't wear bikinis? From Nothing But Water
Sixth month! Bought this from Greenhills tiangge
I'll post more preggers outfits especially now that I'm in my 7th month. Who says you can't be fashionable when you're pregnant?

And oh, when you're pregnant, make sure you buy a good haul of maternity brassieres and a lot of pregnancy panties. I would suggest that you buy from Mother Care because of the comfortable and stylish designs:

Okay, got to go. I need to cook our lunch. I'm the domesticated goddess, hahaha.

****EDITED (for more Buntis outfits)
Another Gingersnaps maternity dress (before my haircut at 7 months)



At 7 months (with my fave F21 sandals) before going to work
8 months wearing a Buntis apparel as work outfit

At 9 months before going to bed (see my huge tummy? hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment