Wednesday, May 25

Baby Wishlist (Part One)

As usual, I'm stuck here in the office, waiting for 4PM for my UW training to start. I brought my baby book and a Sophie Kinsella book to help me pass the time but I feel hyperactive at the moment that I can't sit still, let alone, read.
So, I'm going back to my old mantra --- when you're bored and have nothing to do, surf the Net. An idiot thing to do but hey, sometimes it works. Just like today.

I was browsing the MotherCare website and well, out of sheer inspiration, I've decided to make a wishlist for my baby. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to actually make a list, right? It can come in handy, especially when you want to have something to lust over.

Here's my lustful wishlist:

  • Pram - a kind of baby transport that carries babies around
Stokke® Xplory® Pram & Pushchair System - Blue
I saw this and BAM! I fell in love. Not my usual color but hey, I'm having a baby boy so might as well be used to blue. It's price is around $900 but according to the site, it's one of the safest pram in the world. Not to mention, stylish too.

  • Infant Car Seat - a restraint which is secured to the seat of an automobile equipped with safety harnesses to hold an infant or small stature people in the event of a car crash.

Maxi-Cosi Pebble Car Seat - Lapis Blue

It's one of the loveliest and looked safest out of all the car seats I've seen in the site. It's priced at $170 so it's much budget-friendly if you're counting the safety of your kid, right?

  • Nursery room furnitures
to match all our furnitures

A mom can dream, right? I'm not sure how much all these furnitures cost but I'm betting it's over $1000. As I've said, this is my LUST list. You'd never know. I might win the lottery one day, haha. Oh, and it comes in white too. I prefer the white but for practically reasons (as if!), you have to opt for whatever can suit your house style.

I'll post some more maybe this weekend but for now, I've got to run. I can't believe I was able to spend almost two hours surfing the Net! Ooh, I can't wait to see you baby! I'm almost certain, we'll have the best days.

No comments:

Post a Comment