Saturday, May 26

Zeke's Party Suppliers

One of the glorious reason why I love the Internet is because it allows me to do things easily. For a working mom like me who practically breathes "multitasking", the capability of getting things done in a click of a button is like discovering electricity.

Since I want to have a DIY party, the Internet has been my loving (sometimes berating) ally in my utmost search for motherhood pride. And, the Internet has also led me to find these precious jewels who are willing to provide me with their best work. I know this means I'm having a semi-DIY party but hey, I'm working so this is as good as its going to be. I can't argue with affordable (yet high class) helps *teehee*

Enough chit-chat. Here's my list of dependable allies, willing to help me give my son the best first birthday party he deserves:

Contact Person: Jaymarie Asibal (she's a female by the way and prefers to be called "Jay")
Numbers: 09228246810 or (02)3405860
Location: #4 Gumamela St. Sampaguita Village, Malanday, Marikina City (the little village in front of South Supermarket)



We had our food tasting awhile ago when we visited their factory and trust me, the cupcakes were very moist and the icing was not too sweet! They'll provide you with the best package and if you live near their place, there will be no service charge for the delivery. We'll be returning this coming June 2nd to give our 50% down payment (since we booked early) and voila, they'll take care of your cakes needs. Just to let you know, their list of clientele varies from big showbiz personnel to simple homemakers so don't hesitate to tell them your budget as they're very accommodating. Shoot them an email or better yet, drop by their factory for a much better experience.

Contact Person: Cherryl Santos (Chee for short)
Numbers: 0927-585-3826 or 0917-892-6624
Location: Marikina City


I'm still in the pencil reservation stage as Chee is still checking if they're available on the 7th (I really, really hope so). My niece Badet recommended them and since she has pledged half of the cost (yes, I am so blessed to have loving family members!), I want to make sure that the candy buffet will be really pretty. I'm crossing my fingers that they are available as I'm loving their candy buffet set up. As of now, they're only using Facebook as their site platform but I'm guessing through word of mouth, they'll be able to build their list of clientele and finally, conquer the world of candy buffet ateliers. Check out their site to know why I'm raving about them.

Contact Numbers: (02) 901-3299
Location: 1st Level, TriNoma Mall 


Finally, after hours of looking on the Net, I've found this shop which specializes in embroidery and personalized things! Just drop by their shop in TriNoma and you'll know what I'm talking about. I already got our finished costumes and I was really happy with the results (and to think it only costs Php 156.00!)

Contact Person: Apple Cabel
Numbers: (02) 668-9741 or 0928 5211028
Location: Marikina City

I've already informed Apple of what we need --- since it will be held in our front yard, it will be an outdoor party filled with balloons, banderitas and the whole entourage. I'm seriously considering getting paper lanterns that light up in case the party continues until it gets dark. But, so far, we'll be getting the food carts, balloon centerpieces/cake & entrance arch, stage backdrop, character standees and of course, the bubble show. I heard it was really entertaining. -----update (6/8/12): we'll be getting the ice cream cart and bubble show instead because...

Contact Person: Jesslyn Domingo
Numbers: 0946-5422493 or 0915-8635414
Location: Somewhere in QC

JD will be our balloon decorator. Thank goodness I found them as with this package, I will be 3000++ richer (and yes, still within my working budget!)

Contact Person: Karen
Numbers: (02) 546-2663
Location: Cainta (Office and Show Room) | Marikina City (Fabrication and Warehouse)


My sister, who's a manager at Jollibee, recommended them as they are the ones responsible for printing Jollibee Parang's tarpaulins. Anyway, they've sent me a sample of their works and I was really happy! They also print invitations, stickers and standees. 

Okay, these are my trusty allies to help me prep for Zeke's first birthday bash. Now, here's a list of pledges from various family members (which, without them, I will not know how to stretch my budget *teehee*):

PixGalore! Photo Booth --- c/o Ann, contact person Michelle
I've seen their works since they were the one who did the photo booth at my niece's (Alenna) 18th birthday

Tibulong Catering Services --- c/o Ate Emet 
I don't know if they have a site but their food are to-die for! I love their Chicken Cordon Blu and Fish Fillet and I'm not saying this because she's Zeke's aunt and godmother or my sis-in-law.
For the host, my sister will be do it. For the photographers, I have three lovely volunteers (that's 3 DSLR-taken photos. Amateur or not, they're still awesome). For the invites lay-out and AVP, my nephew's girlfriend Alezza will be in-charge. 
I'm still working on what to do with the video service and AVP. Thankfully, I have a month to think about it. *teehee*

Anyway, I have finally scheduled Zeke's photo shoot with Pic-A-Boo Photo Studio The Block. I'll keep you posted! -----updated (6/11/12): check out my post about Zeke's photo shoot after the jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment