Monday, June 11

Zeke's Photo Shoot at Pic-A-Boo, SM The Block

Finally, we got Zeke's pictures yesterday! As I've mentioned in my previous posts, we have gotten the services of Pic-A-Boo The Block to take our son's first (ever) photo shoot. Look at the sample outcome, isn't he so adorable?


I like their photographers ---- very patient with the kids and they'll really give you their full (100%) attention. The 30-minute photo session was really worth it and I so loved the output, all 90 shots. Maybe that's the reason why I had a hard time choosing the pictures to be printed! LOL

Pic-A-Boo The Block also gave me a huge discount as I've already accumulated 4000+ on the packages, I also have an instant membership card with freebies on my next photo shoot plus I get to have all the pictures in a CD (though it's not for printing, just for uploading). If you're interested, here's their pricelist:

I recommend you get the silk packages as it's really pretty in paper. The metallic was a bit too shiny for my taste. :) Have fun, mommies! I heard they have a promo this coming Father's Day so better check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment