Saturday, June 30

A Week To Go!

OMG, sorry for the lack of posts. My husband and I are very busy with work and of course, the upcoming first birthday bash of our little Zeke. It's finally (FINALLY) happening! I can't believe it!

The layouts turned up to be artistically made and I'm very thankful to Alezza. Without her, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this:

THANK YOU TAGS
INVITATIONS
Aren't these adorable? Yes they are! If you want really amazing invitations and tags for your party, just shoot my nephew's girlfriend an email and she'll take care of you party graphic needs. She'll be doing my son's AVP and tarpaulin too.

BTW, we're changing suppliers for the printing services. We got a much cheaper offer at SSETT Digital Printing Services (they're located at South Supermarket in Lamuan, Marikina). For the invites: 3R costs 5 pesos each, tarpaulin costs Php 25/sq ft, and they'll give you good packages. Contact person is Xin. Drop by their shop for any personalized things you need.

Facebook also gave us the best help for sending out electronic invites to our friends who live far. Click on Create Invite then voila, you can do it invite-only style. I absolutely love it!

I'm so thankful that we live in a time where party planning is easier to do. I have immensely enjoyed prepping up for my son's party and I've met wonderful business contacts. Who knows, maybe I'll venture to kiddie party planning in the near future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment