Saturday, February 11

Close-Open and Other Antics

Last night, I felt like crying when I learned that my little big boy already knows how to close and open his left hand on command. It felt amazing. Honestly, it's the best feeling in the world. I dunno why but I guess, the reason why I was teary-eyed upon actually seeing it, is because it's like a wake-up sign that I'm a mother of an intellectual being, a being who keeps growing and getting older by the minute.

Now, he can say "boo boo" and can go on all fours. Yes, sooner or later, he'll start crawling on all fours or worst, start walking and climbing. He's becoming a handful! Now, before I rant and get carried away, here's what you've missed in the past four weeks before he became 7 months old:
 
01.21.2012 - his first "belat" antic



02.03.2012 - crawling using his belly and elbows


02.08.12 - learned how to "kuyakoy", taught by mama Vicky
02.10.12 - learned how to "close & open" his left hand, after so many failed attempts!
02.11.12 - says "boo boo" with his mouth twitching & shivering. Also, he's on all fours now.



Hmmm, my Pots will have his next pedia visit this coming February 25th. How many pounds did you gain this time?

7-month old Potsy
I'm currently uploading all of Zeke's videos in my YouTube channel so that I'll just embed the videos to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment