Saturday, January 28

Revisited. Rekindled. Reclaimed.

I was reading my old blog tonight and I have realized something dreadful --- I no longer write with passion. I used to write my thoughts in random and eventually, the end result would be brilliant. Now, I write because I want to be viewed differently, to be known as a mother.

All this time, I thought I was writing to create a memento of a great year --- where everything that was great happened. I was wrong. All I'm doing is thinking what's best in writing than actually writing what I'm thinking. Is this the price of growing old?

Where has all my passion gone to? My complicated mind finally caught up with me and at the age of 27, I think that's a bit premature.I have always thought my rants and raves since 2004 (when I began blogging) would be the epitome of my (failed) writing career. I guess it was short-lived. 8 years and it all comes down to mechanical writing.

I want to write from the heart again, like all the posts I've written in my previous blog(s). Even though I have decided back then to forget about my childish (and sometimes, risky) twisted thoughts, I guess it wouldn't hurt to back track a little and let my mind speak, alongside my heart.

Writing just like before

I want to feel all sorts of emotions and translate them into an amazing post. I want to be my old self again except more polished and matured. I want to express what I wan to express --- and be not afraid of doing so.

Wow, I can't believe I am writing this down without hesitation; without fear of being judged by my son (whose existence is the MAIN reason why this blog was even born).

I feel like, I need to be matured because I'm already a mother

Zeke, if you're reading this --- welcome to my real writing style. All the posts (with the exception of this) have been written by my mind. After today, you will continue to see my mind's writings but don't be surprised if you'll read a few of my heart's pieces. Take note of what my heart says --- they are always true. But don't waste what my mind writes --- for they are seldom wrong.

DISCLAIMER: The Pink Princess is back so get ready for more rants and raves and anything else under the sun --- directly from my complicated mind to my twisted thoughts and now, with additional spices from Momma Mymy. Isn't it the reason for blogging? To have an outlet of random things to say? Oooh, I can't wait to make this more of a journal than a handbook (as what my Dydy calls it now). Seize the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment