Monday, July 9

First Haircut at Cuts4Tots

Today, my son officially turns one and although I have already cut his hair when he was a few months old (due to his bangs irritating his eyes), as part of a Filipino family tradition, today he also gets his first official haircut at Cuts4Tots, Trinoma.

We heard mass, had a simple lunch at Super Bowl of China then Zeke had a go at the carousel at Timezone. This is how I want him to remember his birthdays --- simple but with family. Although I'm still not sure if we will celebrate his birthdays on a yearly basis (I mean, in a grand, party-filled way), we will always make sure that we incorporate hearing mass in his birthday ritual. After all, it's a day to be thankful for and I think God will always be the first one we should always be grateful for.

UPDATE: here is a picture of Zeke's certificate from Cuts4Tots, Trinoma. I got it last night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment