Sunday, July 8

Alec Ezekiel Turns 1!

If you're an avid reader of my blog, you'd probably know that my son officially celebrated his first birthday yesterday, July 7th. Although it has been raining the whole week, thank goodness that prayers always work as there was not a single cloud in the sky yesterday! I am still in a bliss because I can't believe I was able to pull off a party without any party planner's help!


To say that the party was a success is an understatement. There were so many people, literally! Our house was packed and the food was all gone by the time I decided to eat. Everything was in order and the party suppliers totally did a good job.


My sister (pictured above) did a good job as a host. She truly entertained both the kids and adults and as a compliment, most of my guests thought she was a professional host.


The food was superb! My sister-in-law's catering stint was the talk amongst the adult guests as they all love their Chicken Pastel, Fish Fillet, Pork Pot Roast and Fruit Salad. The kids definitely enjoyed their Spaghetti, Fried Breaded Chicken, Puto and Jumbo Hotdog on Stick with Mallows.



JD Party Shop outdid what I had in mind when they set up our place. Everyone was asking me about the styro backdrop. The whole package cost Php 9000 and it's worth every penny.


The Candy Atelier was extremely meticulous about their set-up and because of that, I am very grateful. Every kid has enough candy and the candies were all imported and not too sweet. The package was worth Php 6000 (which Zeke's cousin and I shared in the payment) and really, I think it was more than enough.


The Little Cakes Factory was well-known about their cupcakes but their cakes should be highlighted as well. Zeke's cake was all edible and for only Php 6500. The cakes were all moist and really yummy.


The bubble show entertainment from YanPle's Party Shop was very kid-friendly. All the kids want to get inside the bubble, although my little prince was a bit scared when it was his turn, worth Php 2500. A bit pricey but I think the smile on every kids face was well-worth the money.


The ice cream cart, also from YanPle, had a weird after taste and really, the amount Php 3000 (plus 500 delivery fee) was not as worth it as I thought it would be. But the kids enjoyed it so I am happy about that.


The photobooth courtesy of PixGalore (a gift from Zeke's cousin worth Php 4000) served as the souvenir as well and really, when I was going through all the hard copies, I was very delighted with the outcome. Everyone was so candid and it showed how much they've enjoyed the party.



Once again, happy first birthday Pots! I can't believe it has already been a year since I gave birth to you, my precious. Time sure flies when you're having fun. I love you so much, Alec Ezekiel!

No comments:

Post a Comment