Saturday, September 22

The Phantom of the Opera Comes to Manila!

Ever since I was a little kid, I have always wanted to see "The Phantom of the Opera" live. But, of course, I don't have close relatives living in New York so I thought I might just watch it once I have saved enough moolah.

But, as the years passed by, I never got the chance to do so imagine my glee when I found out (while reading yesterday's papers in the bathroom) that they will do a show here in Manila!

I was shrieking with anticipation while I try my best not to fall flat on my face. I ran to our room and incoherently explained to my husband that I want to see the show. At first he was not cooperating but I guess he thought I was hyperventilating or something that's why he agreed. Or maybe it was just my birth month. Either way, I am so happy that I will FINALLY see it.



You may visit www.ticketworld.com.ph for details but I heard they MUST CLOSE on October 14th. I assure you, YOU MUST WATCH it if you can. My husband, my friend and I enjoyed every second of the show! If you're on a budget (like us), no need to worry. There are a lot of sellers selling paper binoculars (that really works) for Php 75. Anyway, we saw the entire production from where we were seating (D Center) and we still thought the show was phenomenal!



Hope you enjoy the show (as we all did, yes even my husband who wasn't into it at first) One of the best shows ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment