Sunday, June 12

3rd Month

For 3 months, I have been waking up with you by my side. It's like seeing a constant reminder of the precious gift God gave me. I feel so lucky. And yes, that's why I always kiss you at 4AM, not just to wake you up or to annoy you but to make sure you're real. It's better than pinching myself; it's sweeter.

Today, I woke up early because we'll hear mass at 8:30AM. But you surprised me because instead of the usual sleeping (sometimes snoring) husband, you're wide awake, looking at me with a smile. Your smile. Ahh, it's better than any caffeine-fix I had.

Naturally, I felt wide awake. You kissed me and though I am no longer ashamed of my morning breath, I was a bit shy in kissing you back. It was the first morning wherein you woke up earlier than me.

"Happy wedding monthsary Mymy". I was awestruck. You didn't forget. And yes, right at that very moment, with the birds and the ticking clock as our witnesses, I fell in love with you all over again.

Happy 3rd month, Dy. I love you, forever and always.

I borrowed his ring for this shot, hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment